Sunday, September 1, 2013

My Shutterfly Creation

So the past week I have been working like crazy on Shutterfly to create and FINISH a photo book that captures the journey of my pregnancy with Kinsley! As many of you know...I am addicted to taking pictures...I am know as 'paparazzi' to some people! So, in an attempt to not just keep all of those glorious pictures on the computer never to be seen and enjoyed (besides on our oh so popular and widely known Apple TV slide show), I plan to create these photo books regularly to document each of the years to come with all of life's greatest adventures! Now the sad part is...not ALL of the pictures I take can possibly go in this book or they would each be 1,000 pages or more long, but I do feel like I did a super great job at putting this last year'x excitement into a synopsis to cherish for many years to come! 

It seemed fitting to begin this tradition with the reason it all began...the pregnancy of Miss Kinsley! Given it is a LOT of work and can be incredibly tedious...the final product is a masterpiece and Shutterfly has some super cool tools to even make it look like a digital scrapbook and personalize it to your liking...word of CAUTION...don't get too into the details of adding special trims and features or you may never finish your book! I am proud to say my first one is now COMPLETE! Phew! Just click on the link below to check out the finished product, you may not be able to read all of the text, but you can get a nice little sneak peek of all the FUN! 



No comments:

Post a Comment