Sunday, January 12, 2014

Our Little Christmas Cutie

  
Due to our intense Winter Ice Storm of 2013 in DFW that lasted nearly a week before it melted, our lovely (EARLY scheduled) Christmas pics of sweet Kinsley had to be rescheduled 2 times. Then it got soooo close to Christmas I thought welllll maybe we should just save our little JCPenny groupon for a couple months from now…But then I got stuck on how cute her first Christmas pics be in the fun little outfit and LEGWARMERS I had planned for her…so I couldn't resist. 
PLUS it was a gift from my Mom & Dad and I thought it would be a fun First Christmas memory to go together to have some shots of our little sweetness shot! Soooo, Decemeber 23 we went! 
We had so much fun and the pictures came out soooo super SWEET! I am so glad we had the chance to capture a little magic of the season with our little sweetness! 

We Hope Your Holiday Was Filled With As Much
SWEETNESS as OURS was! 
You just can't get any sweeter than this…
and who doesn't love a little holiday spirit to help you ring in the New Year!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment