Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Mamma's Got a NEW Set of Wheels

As the Summer heat began to dwindle...I began dreaming of cooler, Fall weather! How fun would it be to stroll along with my sweetie in the Fall air? I started to get super excited! Mind you we had been having 100+ temps for over a month so strolling was out of the question with my little warm-blooded woman! Plus...all of our strollers were too roomy for her tiny self and I was not about to take her out in the snap in carseat and make her sweat in the Summer sun! 

Kinsley's Mamma was getting geared up for walks with her baby girl...and suddenly realized the umbrella like Combi stroller we had, while it had been amazing for trips to the store with the snap in carseat and we loved it...it would not be the best for daily walks around the neighborhood and parks. I had bought a high end jogging stroller at a garage sale before Kinsley was born...which will still be great in the future since it packs and travels well with an amazing turn radius...but for some reason I felt I needed a third stroller....YES a third stroller. Call me crazy (or call me spoiled) but in order to make our walks an interactive one with time spent together laughing and smiling...I needed to SEE my baby girl! I felt like that would help motivate me for daily walks more than ever because we could still be spending time together in a face to face interactive kind of way!! So...after a couple weeks of research and shopping used strollers on Craigslist which mind you has a goldmine of the brand I decided on...I came to a decision! The UPPAbaby Vista was the one for me...it can forward and rear face, as well as has a bassinet attachment for wee little ones who aren't quite ready for the toddler seat! 
Now to just make the biggest decision...the CoLoR! 
Would it be the Gorgeous Gray "Mica" color....
 Or the Tantalizing Tangerine "Drew" color?
I went back and forth for days! The gray seemed "safe", neutral, snazzy, and oh so very classy! While the tangerine kept catching my eye and bringing be back to it. Almost like it was reeling me in...I kept feeling like it had me and Kinsley's name all over it! I could picture us rollin' around in that beautiful specimen of a stroller! It screamed adventure and fun...yes it was super loud and bright...but that is what I loved about it! It was unique! Jeff loved it, though he thought it MIGHT appear a little too "Halloweeny" lol! Sooooo....I took the plunge and listened to that little voice and I am BEYOND happy that I did! I am in absolute LoVe with our new little, snazzy ride! It is sheer perfection and rides like a dream! I waited patiently for it to arrive...as soon as it did...we were putting it together and out in the neighborhood for our first stroll!
The long awaited box had FINALLY arrived!!! 

 
Kinsley and I were sooooo excited for our new delivery! 
 Kinsley watched Daddy carefully as he assembled our new wheels! 
 I promise he was just as excited for our arrival...though he may not show it! 
 "Are those my new wheels, they are almost as big as ME?"
 Thank goodness for Daddies...they can put together anything! 



 Daddy snapped his baby girl right in to see how she fits!
 Mamma is EXCITED....
 Baby is HAPPY....
 ANNNNNDDDD Daddy is THRILLED! 
 And off we go in our Magical Bassinet attachment with our "Pretty Magical Baby"!
Here's a snapshot from our more recent stroller rides! She loves to lay on her tummy while playing with toys in the bassinet! She stays so relaxed and chilled out! 
 
Just yesterday...Mamma figured it was time to transition to the bassinet because this little lady is interested in the world! We still might use the bassinet attachment for laid back morning walks but she is loving her reclinable toddler seat! What a big girl! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment