Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Ready to PoP! School Shower

So my super sweet first grade team, and another great friend of mine on the Kinder team...worked so hard to throw me a super special school shower! The theme was "Ready to PoP!" It was absolutely adorable in every way! We had tasty cake and punch, the amazing company of our staff, and, of course, GOURMET popcorn made especially by the ultra talented Angela! It was here that we celebrated the coming of Baby Kiss...but I sadly announced (most people already knew), that I will be staying home with Kinsley next year...it was hard to say out loud...and pretty much brought myself and my team to tears, but I know once she arrives it won't be so hard to swallow! :(
The invites were ADORABLE!
Decorations were perfect!
The cake was super tasty...of course I ate the chocolate half!
Look at this sweet little addition! Love it! 
The best 1st grade team EVER! 
Kristen is Ready to Pop!
They made all of my favorites...personalized popcorn...who knew! 
Red Hot Popcorn= My love of hot tamales
Thin Mint Popcorn= My love of Girl Scout Thin Mints
Birthday Cake Popcorn= My love of Birthday Cake flavored ice cream 

We received so many thoughtful words and so many sweet gifts! I truly feel blessed to have been part of this amazing staff for the past 5 years! Here is a sneak peak of the fun we received!

Lots of sweet gift cards for all of those
miscellaneous needs and wants!  
How adorable is this little sign?!!?!?
An amazingly cute homemade sign from my
friend Susan...it goes perfectly!
Homemade burp cloths from the Kinder team...love them!
Especially the one on top...it's my favorite...of course
it matches her nursery! 



No comments:

Post a Comment