Friday, March 29, 2013

34 Weeks...Spring Has Sprung!

Yay! I can't believe it...my favorite SEASON of the year and Kinsley's birth season has officially arrived! We will share a Spring birthday which will be soooo much fun! The flowers are starting to bloom and I can't wait until little Kinsley is ready to bloom! 

We had our 34 week appointment this week and Dr. said that everything looks great...she is practicing breathing, has great movement, blood flow, and heart pumping! She is of course still measuring small...now in the 5th percentile in overall size. Our tiny little dancer...but she is still continuing to grow which is a GREAT thing! Also, other news...she is still BREECH and trying to figure it out! She has been breech or transverse for most of the pregnancy so fingers crossed that she flips and figures it out so a c-section is not a MUST for us! The doctor mentioned that we are beginning our weekly appointments now!!! I never thought we would get here and can't believe it is already time! We will be doing an ultrasound each week to monitor her development just to be on the safe side! As of our 34 week appointment she was an estimated 3 pounds 14 ounces, almost 4 pounds! Every other week we will do a growth scan, and the alternate week we will do a biophysical profile checking breathing, movement and blood flow. He said there is a possibility we might deliver at 38 or 39 weeks depending on how she progresses over the next few weeks! That right there made it real! Wow...that was only like 4 weeks away! An April baby...I had never imagined that seeing I was 2 weeks late and HUGE! I told Jeff if that's the case she will have a diamond birthstone, and he said "Of course she would, she WOULD have a diamond birthstone!" 


How far along? 34 weeks
Fruit/Veggie Comparison: Butternut Squash or Cantaloupe (again?) (estimated 17.2-18.7 inches)
Total Weight Gain/ Loss? 29 pounds (yes, that weight keeps creeping up!)
Maternity Clothes? Yes and yes! Getting excited to wear Maxi dresses this Spring! I think they will be my savior as I get bigger and bigger! I can still wear all of my pre-pregnancy ones, and they are so, so very comfy!! 
Stretch Marks? Nope...still lotioning it up
Sleep: Sleep, hmmm...I literally started waking up at least once a night for a potty break...so yes, middle of the night pee breaks are back due to this sweet little lady getting bigger and pressing on my bladder!!! Buuuut....that's okay...that just means she is growing and will be on her way soon! 
Best Moment THIS Week: Seeing our sweet little Kinsley on the screen practicing breathing, moving, and her sweet little heart pumping away! Also, Maw came over to help me catch up on laundry and helped me wash, dry, and fold ALL of Kinsley's clothes, just seeing them made me so happy...so beautiful, colorful and fun! I can't wait to see her in them all! 
Miss Anything? Time with Jeff to to just relax and watch some shows on the couch! 
Movement: Oh yes! Much bigger and crazy movements!!! My whole belly will gyrate from side to side sometimes and I have been feeling the movements throughout the day too...she is a crazy girl in there for sure!
Food Cravings: Same cravings really, more SLEEP cravings than food this week! I was officially sleep deprived!
Recent, Unpleasant Developments: Nightly potty breaks...me+the dark+this crazy belly+middle of the night= terrible maneuvering skills
Have you started to show yet: Of course...my belly just keeps growing, my first graders tell me daily how they think Baby Kiss/Kinsley must be getting so much bigger since my belly is getting bigger! :) 
Gender: Bloomin' Baby Girl
Labor Signs: Not at all
Belly Button In or Out? IN, but yikes....yet again another little section has popped out a little, but it is still pretty much in but looking like it will soon be flat! 
Wedding Rings On or Off? ON every day....love, love, love my husband! 
Happy, Emotional, or Moody Most of the Time: Springing with excitement that it's Spring, my most favorite SEASON of all (well in close competition with Summer) and the fact that Kinsley and I will share a Spring birthday!
Funny/ Sweet Quotes from the First Graders:
"I think your baby will like cuties (mandarin oranges)!" -Nicole (my brand new student)
"This unicorn picture is for your baby." -Nicole (my brand new student)
"You're belly is bigger than yesterday I think!"
"You're belly is getting much harder!"
Looking Forward to: My 28th birthday and Easter celebration with family and friends, complete with the Annual Crawfish Boil at the Kiss' for my birthday! Yum Yum...Dr. Snead said it was completely okay for me to eat ALL the crawfish I want as long as it's cooked! Woooo Hoooooo....what would I do if I couldn't eat my crawfish! 




No comments:

Post a Comment