Monday, March 4, 2013

5 Senses...She Has THEM!





How far along? 31 weeks
Fruit/Veggie Comparison: 4 Navel Oranges (15.2-16.7 inches)
Total Weight Gain/ Loss? 24 pounds
Maternity Clothes? Lovin' the maternity shirts I bought a couple months ago! The length is great and they are oh so comfy! I am still wearing some of my normal shirts too...those that will go over my belly and aren't too short that is! 
Stretch Marks? Nope...still lotioning it up
Sleep: Sleeping really pretty well...but waking up every now and again! THE SNORING HAS LESSENED! haha...Jeff says he hasn't heard it in a while...but that might be just because he is so tired and zonked out! However, it is harder and harder to wake up every morning...I am not feeling as rested as I had before...but I have been going a million miles an hour though! 
Best Moment THIS Week: Meeting Kinsley's new little cousin Korbin Wyatt Kiss! It is so fun that they are so close in age! He is absolutely adorable...like a little doll! It was so fun to finally become Uncle Jeff and Aunt Kristen this week! It only made us realize how amazing it will be to finally meet our little lady in 9 weeks or so! 
Miss Anything? Being able to comfortably bend over in the shower to scrub my feet and calves without this big ol' hard belly gettin' in the way! 
Movement: Her movements are bigger and less frequent...but I still feel her in there! I assume it's because she's getting bigger and there is not as much room in there!
Food Cravings: Back on my apple juice craving! FINALLY got to the store to buy me some more apple juice and clementine cuties!
Recent, Unpleasant Developments: Oh geez....the snoring is just out of control....Jeff is praying it is just a pregnancy thing! 
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes! I am definitely seen as a pregnant lady in public...from the cashier at Kroger saying I should be home relaxing and taking a nap or drinking a mimosa without the champagne....to women in line for the restroom consistently offering to let me go first, the public is definitely noticing my little preggo self! It's very endearing and I love it! People are so super sweet! 
Gender: Girly Girl! 
Labor Signs: Not at all
Belly Button In or Out? IN, but it still keeps looking more and more strange! 
Wedding Rings On or Off? ON every day....love, love, love my husband! 
Happy, Emotional, or Moody Most of the Time: Oh my....feeling so so very happy and blessed in every moment of the day....I can't believe all of the happiness that surrounds me in every given moment that God has blessed us with!
Funny/ Sweet Quotes from the First Graders:
"Hey I think I know you....You're Mrs. Kiss, I know because I recognize your face under that hood, and your belly too because I know you are having a baby!" -Judah (a first grader in another class said this when I was wearing my hooded jacket on a cold, windy day after school)
Looking Forward to: Seeing how much she has grown in our 31 week growth scan on Thursday....annnnnnnnddddd Lil' Miss Kiss' Baby shower on SATURDAY! My sweet friends...Shannon, Ashley, Lesha, Maggie, and Amber have been working so hard to really make some special memories for me during this exciting time...and I can't wait to see what kind of excitement they have in store for me! It will be amazing to share in this special time with all of my nearest and dearest!

So, over 2 months ago in December I bought this sock monkey fleece to make a little blanket for our little nephew's arrival...We have been so busy I never got around to it...once he arrived this weekend...I got busy and started it on Friday and finished it on Sunday. As soon as I started working on it, I soon realized I soooooo should have made it back when I bought it...working on the floor at 31 weeks, I am not as flexible and easy to maneuver as I was 2 months ago! That belly sure does get in the way! 
A 31 week belly can make fleece blanket making tough! 
My sweet hubby helped me tie some
knots, so that we could get it finished
and delivered to our nephew! 


No comments:

Post a Comment