Friday, March 29, 2013

A Lucky Lady at 33 Weeks

What a CRAZY week this has been...but ended on St. Patrick's Day with the marriage of my little brother! What a week full of happiness and family fun! On St. Patrick's Day, we found ourselves thinking about just how LUCKY we are to be bringing our sweet little lady into the world! 
 


How far along? 33  weeks
Fruit/Veggie Comparison: Pineapple (estimated 17.2 inches)
Total Weight Gain/ Loss? 27 pounds
Maternity Clothes? Yes and yes! I am in need of some short sleeve Spring shirts since beautiful Spring weather is on the rise! A size 12 bridesmaid dress with NO alterations seemed to be the perfect maternity fit haha! I squeezed right into it...had the wedding been a couple of weeks away...I think we would have had to make some minor adjustments to fit in it! I rocked the heels for most of it...but once it came to the outdoor reception...it was flip flops for me!
Pregnant Matron of Honor with the Handsome
Best Man...and soon to be Daddy! 
Stretch Marks? Nope...still lotioning it up
Sleep: Wow! This week was ROUGH! We were so busy...sleep was hard to find due to all of the celebrations and family in town...but what is a couple hours of sleep lost for precious time with FAMILY! 
Best Moment THIS Week: Witnessing the marriage of my baby brother and his now WIFE Mrs. Katie May get married and start the journey that will begin the rest of their lives together!
My Brother and His Beautiful Bride!
Mom, Chet, Katie, Me, Dad
Miss Anything? Being able to be a consistent size week to week...haha it amazes me that one week the dress fit perfect and the next it was super snug and barely zipping up! Even the slightest change in size alters everything! 
Movement: Lots of BIGGER movements for sure!
Recent, Unpleasant Developments: Back to the super sleepiness! This week was rough and I. Was. Tired! 
Have you started to show yet: I can't complain...I do so love my little pregnant belly even though it keeps growing exponentially! I don't think I even remember what it's like not to have one! Haha! 
Gender: Lucky Lil' Lady
Labor Signs: Not at all
Belly Button In or Out? IN, but yikes....parts of it are beginning to poke out! 
Wedding Rings On or Off? ON every day....love, love, love my husband! 
Happy, Emotional, or Moody Most of the Time: Happy, happy, happy, in between all of our busy, busy, busy!!!
Funny/Sweet First Grade Quotes:
"Wow, Mrs. Kiss, Kinsley is really showing up in that picture." -Daegan
Looking Forward to: Our 34 week ultrasound to check out little Miss Kinsley's growth!!

Super Groovy Teachers!
My kids said "Mrs. Kiss, Kinlsey is really showing up in that
picture!" What a sweet way to say
"Mrs. Kiss, your tummy is HUGE!"


1 comment: