Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sleigh Bells Ring...Are You Listenin'?

So this week officially marks the week where Baby Kiss can hear sounds such as music and dogs barking. I am so excited that it is just in time for Baby Kiss to be able to hear all of the sweet sounds of Christmas music playing...my ultimate favorite! Those little developing ears can also hear the barking sounds of our 2 sweet puppies Bronx and Berkley...so I thought it would be fitting to have them join in in the 17 week photo this week! 



How far along? 17 weeks 1 day
Fruit/Veggie Comparison: Onion (5 inches)
Total Weight Gain/ Loss? No weight gain or loss yet...staying consistent with starting weight
Maternity Clothes? Not quite yet...I have a couple of pairs of jeans (that were always tighter fitting...my straight legs) that I have started to use the pony tail holder trick through the loop on to add a little extra room...but still fitting into pretty much everything
Stretch Marks? Nope...still lotioning it up
Sleep: Waking up a few times a night, whether it is because of the puppies, to pee, or just because
Best Moment THIS Week: Putting up the Christmas Tree and holiday decorations with my sweet hubby and drinking Hot Apple Cider listening to Christmas Music (remembering that he has as much Holiday Spirit as I do)....knowing that next year Baby Kiss will be enjoying his/her very 1st Christmas! 
Miss Anything? When I feel the urge to grab a caffeine buzz at Starbucks for a Holiday Caramel Brulee Latte, and don't have to worry about the caffeine in take...I can go full out espresso instead of half and half or decaf! 
Movement: None yet but I am thinking it will happen soon...we are the size of an ONION for goodness sakes! 
Food Cravings: Apple Juice, Apples, Apple Cider...pretty much anything apple, fresh veggies with veggie dip and Salty potato chips with tasty dips like French Onion 
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Lately the smell of dog food and dog poop kind of makes me gag...in addition to swallowing pills totally makes me gag every time  
Have you started to show yet: It's hard to say, others can't really tell but I feel very rounded out more than flat
Gender: We shall see in a few weeks! 
Labor Signs: Not at all
Belly Button In or Out? IN, please tell me it will stay there! 
Wedding Rings On or Off? ON every day....love, love, love my husband!
Happy, Emotional, or Moody Most of the Time: Happy but still very tired after work especially since I am still sick...I AM overly indecisive these days though...worse than I ever was before...even I am kind of annoyed by my inability to decide on things! 
Looking Forward to: Feeling Baby Kiss start to dance in my tummy...they say you should start to feel movement between weeks 16-20...crossing my fingers! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment