Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013...The Year of Lil' Miss Kiss

What a great start to one of the biggest, most important years of our lives...2013, the year we bring our own Lil' Miss Kiss into the world! I can only imagine the excitement, amazement, wonder and beautiful change that is in store for us this year! We officially rang in 2013 last night in good fashion! I had my sparkling juice for the midnight celebration, comfy clothes, a couple of amazing friends, some fun games, yummy food, fireworks (that we caught a glimpse of from surrounding houses), and of course the sweetest midnight kiss I could ask for! What more could you want when you are pregnant on 
New Year's Eve! 
Gotta love me some sparkling
Mango Passion Fruit Juice!
(The shadow makes my belly look bigger lol)
Yes, the BEST is YET to come! 
We had a little fun!
Prepped for our New Year's Kiss!
And captured a little silliness along the way!

How far along? 22 weeks
Fruit/Veggie Comparison: Papaya (10.5-11.8 inches...she weighs about 1 whole POUND!)
Total Weight Gain/ Loss? 7 pounds
Maternity Clothes? My mom took the leap for me and bought me my first pair of maternity jeans...so it was off to the store we went to find some that fit me just right (my short legs in mind) luckily we found some great jeans, khakis, and grey dress pants in a petite size at Macy's for a decent price! I wore them for the first time on Thursday when we went to register and LOVED them! They kind of magically make you feel like a pregnant person haha! 
Stretch Marks? Nope...still lotioning it up
Sleep: Sleeping GREAT but sometimes it has been tricky for me to fall asleep since I have so much on my mind...and I have been able to sleep IN since school is out! I have definitely been taking advantage of that since the holidays have passed! 
Best Moment THIS Week: Registering for Lil' Miss Kiss with my super sweet hubby, and seeing his face light up when he bought her her pink and brown giraffe and matching blanket! :)
Miss Anything? Not really so much
Movement: I can truly feel her moving so much now. The movements are definitely becoming more noticeable but so sporadic! I mostly feel them in the morning and at night. 
Food Cravings: STILL Starbucks Coffee...it IS the holidays you know! I wish it was packed with nutrients so I could just drink it 24/7!
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: YES! Feeling more like I have a pregnant little belly, Jeff has said that my belly is out further than my boobs now...I guess I am well on my way! 
Gender: Sweet Baby Girl
Labor Signs: Not at all
Belly Button In or Out? IN, still crossing my fingers for that not to change
Wedding Rings On or Off? ON every day....love, love, love my husband! 
Happy, Emotional, or Moody Most of the Time: Walking on sunshine and laughing it up all of the time with my funny hubby!
Funny/ Sweet Quotes from the First Graders:
I miss their sweet comments since we have been out of school this past week! 
Looking Forward to: All week I was looking forward to last night! Celebrating 2013 with a New Year's Eve Kiss with Lil' Miss Kiss in my tummy...what a beautiful thing!

Lil' Miss Kiss' First Official Word Decor...
You know I love to fill my house with words!
How precious is this for our Baby Girl's room!
We bought this cute little sign at Cracker Barrel today! I thought it would go perfect in Baby Kiss' room! It looks slightly more purple in the picture, but it has more of a gray color...I thought about making it (which is why I took the picture) but then thought the colors are perfect and to make this would cost just as much to buy it...so we bought it right then and there! Precious! 


No comments:

Post a Comment