Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Our Tiny Dancer!


How far along? 23 weeks 1 day
Fruit/Veggie Comparison: Spaghetti Squash (10.5-11.8 inches)
Total Weight Gain/ Loss? 10 pounds...yes that's like 2 or 3 pounds in 1 week...haha I guess I am on a growth spurt...gotta catch up on my weight gain! 
Maternity Clothes? Maternity pants ALL the way...oh so comfy working in them...I am loving it! 
Stretch Marks? Nope...still lotioning it up
Sleep: Sleeping well...but my arms keep falling asleep in the middle of the night no matter which side I sleep on...I think it has to do with the pregnancy and circulation 
Best Moment THIS Week: Coming back to see my sweet first graders and the looks on their faces with the surprise of how much Baby Kiss had grown because my belly had gotten so much bigger!
Miss Anything? Still Jersey Mikes and Subway sandwiches....I am dying for one! 
Movement: She has been movin' and groovin' this week! Since I have been slowing down a little with being off work I have really been able to feel her little high kicks! It's so funny to know exactly where she is in my tummy! Daddy has been feeling her a lot lately too! 
Food Cravings: Papa John Cheese Sticks....YUM-O! 
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Haha...and YES! I am finally an official pregnant mama and feeling and looking like it! 
Gender: Tiny Dancin' Baby Girl! 
Labor Signs: Not at all
Belly Button In or Out? IN, still crossing my fingers for that not to change
Wedding Rings On or Off? ON every day....love, love, love my husband! 
Happy, Emotional, or Moody Most of the Time: So happy...but sleepy getting back into the routine of working...and EARLY rising...not my fav!
Funny/ Sweet Quotes from the First Graders:
The day we took this picture was my first day back with my fabulous first graders!
"I feel excited that Baby Kiss is coming soon, I wish it would keep growing." -Gabriel
"I feel happy when Mrs. Kiss' baby is dancing in Mrs. Kiss' tummy, I wish it could dance more and more!"- Liv
"Maybe Baby Kiss might be on a dance team!" -Cole
"Maybe she dances because Mrs. Kiss was on a dance team." -Dylan
"Maybe she can feel you dance!" -Darian
"She copies a lot of Mrs. Kiss' life. -Daegan
"I feel happy that Baby Kiss can hear us when we are talking and learning, I wish Mrs. Kiss' baby could learn like us."
- Jennifer
"I feel happy when Mrs. Kiss' baby is dancing, I wish it could do it every day."- Kelly
"I feel excited that Baby Kiss is growing bigger, I hope that she keeps growing and Mrs. Kiss doesn't get sick so the baby won't catch it." -Arabela
"Wow Mrs. Kiss, you really look pregnant now!" -Emma (4th grader)
Looking Forward to: I had been looking forward all week to our 23 week appointment so we could see how much our baby girl had grown!

On Monday we went in for our 23 week appointment and sonogram of Baby Kiss! Here are a few sneak peeks of what we saw...she was so sweet and adorable as she moved her hand around her little face! 
Sweet Little Bird's Eye View of Her Pretty Face
(Check out that eye socket formation!)
Sweet little profile...she was moving that mouth like crazy!
Dr. Snead said she has continued to grow which is great (obviously...have you seen my emerging bump)...she is still looking in healthy in all regards but still measuring on the smaller end...in the 7th percentile (the size of 7 out of 100 babies at this stage), but our dates could still be off a few days or she could just be our Tiny Dancer. He is a super informative Doctor who just really wants us to know every detail about our sweet little girl, which we love and appreciate. In 4 weeks we will be headed in for the dreaded GLUCOSE screening (yes, a blood test where I will once again fail miserably, by getting weak and pale and nearly pass out) and another sonogram to check in with Lil' Miss Kiss to monitor her growth! Keep her in your prayers to keep growing and growing! 



No comments:

Post a Comment