Monday, January 14, 2013

It Just Keeps Gettin' Better....and Bigger!



24 Weeks and a BIGGER belly!
How far along? 24 weeks
Fruit/Veggie Comparison: cantaloupe (10.5-11.8 inches)
Total Weight Gain/ Loss? 13 pounds...she's a growin' in there! 
Maternity Clothes? Still lovin' the maternity pants....who needs a zipper?!?
Stretch Marks? Nope...still lotioning it up
Sleep: Still sleeping well, but not wanting to get out of my comfy bed...got the pregnancy pillow back in action...because Doctor says no more TUMMY sleeping....boo!
Best Moment THIS Week: The hugs from my sweet first graders for me & BABY KISS! 
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my tummy :(
Movement: She is hanging out in the lower part of my tummy and movin' mostly in the morning and at night
Food Cravings: Haha...junk food cravings are setting in...Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream (loved this before pregnancy....just didn't give into the desire), Cheetos, and Chips (specifically Pringles Sour Cream and Onion)
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Nope...thank goodness! (we are going to change this category to Recent Unpleasant Developments, since I haven't really had any queasiness)
Recent, Unpleasant Developments: Heartburn and Indigestion is at its worst...almost daily! 
Have you started to show yet: It just keeps gettin' BIGGER...the bump that is...and Baby Kiss too! 
Gender: Eyelash Battin', Tiny Baby Girl! 
Labor Signs: Not at all
Belly Button In or Out? IN, still crossing my fingers for that not to change...but I can begin to feel it stretching
Wedding Rings On or Off? ON every day....love, love, love my husband! 
Happy, Emotional, or Moody Most of the Time: Happy and so excited Baby Kiss is on her way!
Funny/ Sweet Quotes from the First Graders:
"I wish Baby Kiss will come in a long time because I don't want you to stop being my teacher. (with little beginnings of tears in his eyes)" -Dylan
"I feel glad when Mr. Kiss will have a baby so he won't be alone while Mrs. Kiss is teaching and working with children, I wish he had more kids to be with him." -Liv
"I feel happy because Mrs. Kiss' baby is as big as a spaghetti squash and it can hear, I wish it could come today." -Jennifer
"I feel happy because Baby Kiss is getting bigger and I am excited... when your Baby Kiss gets older tell her that I am exited she is coming!" -Arabela
"I feel happy when Mrs. Kiss' baby is coming, I hope it comes sooner." -Alex
1st grader in another class had a conversation with another teacher that went like this...
"Do you know Mrs. Kiss is having a baby?" Yes. "You can see it! When do you think she will get it?" Maybe sometime near summertime. "Well when she got it, it was the size of a lemon!" -Dior
Looking Forward to: Deciding on the paint for the nursery and getting that room painted! Sayonara white walls! 
Battin' My Lashes like Baby Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment