Sunday, January 20, 2013

Celebration of the Eggplant





How far along? 25 weeks
Fruit/Veggie Comparison: eggplant (13.6 inches)
Total Weight Gain/ Loss? 14 pounds...thankfully the growth spurt has slowed! 
Maternity Clothes? Maternity pants and my same shirts! I am trying to get wear out of all of the ones I know I might not be fitting into here soon! Haha
Stretch Marks? Nope...still lotioning it up
Sleep: Ha...much of this week I have been sleeping as hard as a rock...not really even waking up to toss and turn
Best Moment THIS Week:
  • Lil' Miss Kiss had the chance to hear the sounds of her Uncle Chet's (my little brother's) new ALBUM that he released to the WORLD! He is such a talented musician and I am so proud of him! Check it out his debut album on iTunes...Chet Stevens "Destiny"!
  • Another great moment was my date night with Mr. Kiss to Ha Na Bi...I enjoyed every SINGLE bite...my favorite is the EGGPLANT appetizer! What a perfect week to indulge in Hibachi EGGPLANT...I always order extra because I just love it that much! Afterward, we came home and made cookies and had the most AMAZING conversation with Mr. Kiss about our sweet, Lil' Miss Kiss and our future together as a family! He is truly going to be one amazing daddy! (This weekend marked our first official weekend where he has weekends OFF...yes, Saturday and Sunday...we have ALL day together! It's like a dream!
Miss Anything? Being able to bend over easily without a firm, hard, tummy getting in the way (i.e. Shaving)...I started to wonder if I had lost my flexibility and then soon realized it was just my belly in the way! 
Movement: She is moving in the mornings and at night still, mostly rolling sensations and some nudges, and she is still laying low in my tummy! Daddy loves to try and catch her in motion! 
Food Cravings: Yummy Hibachi at Ha Na Bi! Love me some eggplant!
Recent, Unpleasant Developments: Some back aches come around by the evening time, after being on my feet all day...but the heartburn isn't as bad...but still hangs around.
Have you started to show yet: YES! I love having my little bump knowing that our sweet Lil' Miss Kiss is inside! THIS WEEK, I had my first 2 encounters in public where someone asked how far along I was! :) 1: A substitute, who has never subbed at our school before asked, when I was due. 2: A girl in her early 20's at our hibachi table asked how far along I was...so much fun! So, truth be told, I don't just look fat to people I don't know...I really do look like a lil' pregnant lady! Haha and my sweet, hilarious husband shared this with me..."Now the first thing I feel when I hug you is your belly! I have to hunch all of the way around you to hug you all of the way!" -Mr. Kiss
Gender: Sweet Baby Girl
Labor Signs: Not at all
Belly Button In or Out? IN, still crossing my fingers for that not to change...but I can begin to feel it stretching
Wedding Rings On or Off? ON every day....love, love, love my husband! 
Happy, Emotional, or Moody Most of the Time: SO excited to feel like a fun, little pregnant person with a pregnant little belly!
Funny/ Sweet Quotes from the First Graders:
"You're baby is growing up Mrs. Kiss, because your tummy is getting bigger." -Gabriel
Looking Forward to: Seeing the Lil' Miss Kiss' room begin to come to life! Jeff has gotten the base color completed, and he will be working on the striped wall later this week! I can't wait to see how it all comes together! 


No comments:

Post a Comment