Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Chalkboard Under CONSTRUCTION



My sweet, sweet husband knew that I had been wanting to make my chalkboard a little more elegant/stylish/fancy! So, he spent his day working on building a frame for my amazing chalkboard! I am so blessed to have a hubby who can do ANYTHING...seriously he is incredible! I am so spoiled by his ability to learn and do anything he sets his mind to! Now thanks to him I have a slightly more fancy and elegant chalkboard and I am in love...with the chalkboard and him! 


My belly is definitely undergoing some growth...I can imagine we are on the uphill trek to a baby bump in the NEAR future! Yay! 

How far along? 18 weeks
Fruit/Veggie Comparison: Sweet Potato (5.5 inches)
Total Weight Gain/ Loss? 1-2 pounds
Maternity Clothes? Not quite yet...I have a couple of pairs of jeans (that were always tighter fitting...my straight legs...using the belly band for that) I am using the pony tail holder trick through the loop on to add a little extra room in all of my other jeans...but still fitting into pretty much everything
Stretch Marks? Nope...still lotioning it up
Sleep: Mommy sleeping GREAT...puppies sleeping GREAT...Daddy sleeping like a ROCK! 
Best Moment THIS Week: Working hard on all of the fun gender reveal party stuff...Jeff and I had an absolute blast making the balloon box together for the big REVEAL! He is a super star wrapper, and my beautiful vision came to life...it looks sensational! 
Miss Anything? Still missing those deli sandwiches and FRESH lunch meat
Movement: None yet but I am thinking it will happen soon...we are the size of an SWEET Potato for goodness sakes! 
Food Cravings: Still Salty potato chips with tasty dips like French Onion....lovin' it but I always have...oh ya and Caramel Brulee Lattes from Starbucks!  
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Not really
Have you started to show yet: I can definitely tell...this week my Kindergarten Teacher Friend, Mrs. Baker, was officially the first to mention "You're starting to show a little bit":) 
Gender: Dr. Snead will know on December 11th....but we won't know until the 15th! 
Labor Signs: Not at all
Belly Button In or Out? IN, please tell me it will stay there! I know it is only a matter of time for me! 
Wedding Rings On or Off? ON every day....love, love, love my husband!
Happy, Emotional, or Moody Most of the Time: Happy, oh so happy, feeling good and more like myself because I finally got rid of that cold! 
Looking Forward to: Going to see Baby Kiss and how much he/she has grown on Monday December 11th! 

Check out this team...You have the 
All Star Wrapper + the Cricut Master/ Creative Brain= 
Fabulous Gender Reveal Balloon Box

My husband has superb wrapping skills and I will say it was his idea to wrap our balloon box like a Christmas Present! I couldn't have thought of a better idea myself to go with our slightly holiday themed Gender Reveal Party! It was up to me to find just the right paper and details in order to create my vision...and VIOLA! I am in love! This is just a sneak peek of all of the fun Handsome He or Gorgeous She party details we have in store for you! I am so excited and can't wait! 



No comments:

Post a Comment