Thursday, February 14, 2013

Hello Third Trimester!




How far along? 28 weeks…officially in the THIRD and FINAL trimester…I cannot believe we are already here!
Fruit/Veggie Comparison: Chinese Cabbage (14.8 inches)
Total Weight Gain/ Loss? 19 pounds
Maternity Clothes? Still rocking the maternity pants… and I wore my first official maternity shirt to school…and got 2 comments…one from a parent and one from a teacher friend in the same day…but both the same thing “So, is this your first official maternity shirt to wear?” they were both excited for me! Hilarious that they could tell!
Stretch Marks? Nope...still lotioning it up
Sleep: Sleeping really well but I have had a few random legs cramps throughout the night that have woken me up! L
Best Moment THIS Week: Gosh…so hard to pick…it’s been a GREAT week (see my previous Special Deliveries post) but I guess I would have to say seeing our sweet Lil’ Praying Angel’s face with her head bowed and eyes closed in the 3D picture at the 27 week appointment…what a super, amazing treat that was!
Miss Anything? Not having heartburn…it’s been quite frequent and reoccurring this week sadly enough!
Movement: She has been moving a lot lately…apparently so much that she was face down toward my spine for the 3D/4D ultrasound!
Food Cravings: I wish I was craving sweets…but as much as I want to eat lots of them…I just can’t, for example I wanted to have 5 little bundtinis at the shower (they are my favorite, but I could only have 1 since they were so sweet…I just stared at the second one). Oh and I had some hummus at Jeremy and Rachelle’s house and I have been craving some of that…so to Costco we went on Sunday!
Recent, Unpleasant Developments: Same ol’ same ol’…heartburn and leg cramps…awesome…some slight foot swelling!
Have you started to show yet: Yes…pretty sure it’s pretty apparent! The owner of this philly shop we go to…joked with me after glancing at my belly saying that I probably should lay off the beer a little bit! After laughing about it we talked about the pregnancy and how he could definitely tell I was pregnant and if not, I must have just had a very strange shape! Then he brought me out a FREE side of cheese to dip my fries in…sweet! Yet another special delivery for the pregnant lady! ;)
Gender: Sweet, praying little baby girl
Labor Signs: Not at all
Belly Button In or Out? IN, but it’s depth is lessening every day
Wedding Rings On or Off? ON every day....love, love, love my husband! 
Happy, Emotional, or Moody Most of the Time: Soooo busy….but soooooo happy, enjoying, and loving every moment life has blessed me with! What an incredible experience!
Funny/ Sweet Quotes from the First Graders:
"I fell excited that Baby Kiss is coming and it's only 3 more months until she is here, I hope she comes healthy!" -Arabela
"I feel happy that Baby Kiss is coming soon, I wish that when she comes she could play with my baby brother."
I feel happy that Mrs. Kiss' baby is coming in May, because it's my birthday!"
"I have an idea...when Baby Kiss comes, you can take a picture of her and give one to all of us to keep forever!" -Liv
"I feel sad that Baby Kiss is coming in May and we can't see her, I wish we could see her." -Maddie
"I think Baby Kiss will be a cheerleader...like this (dancing from side to side)." "When Baby Kiss is born, I bet she will be cute!" -Arabela
"Maybe when we were reading Diary of a Fly, Baby Kiss was excited for the book, that's why she kicked!"- Darian
"I know why Baby Kiss is dancing around in your tummy, because she likes monkeys and since you always talk about monkeys maybe she likes to dance around like a monkey!" -Jake
"I saw some cute monkey clothes I wanted to buy for Baby Kiss but they were too tiny and too much money!" -Maddie
"Maybe Baby Kiss is wishing she can surf and she thinks there is a big wave coming and she thinks she is surfing with you!" -Liv
"Maybe Baby Kiss is dancing around while you are watching American Idol." -Maddie
"She is acting like she is climbing because she is a little monkey and we talked about monkeys on the tree with prepositions!" -Darian and Arabela
"Mrs. Kiss, I can tell that you are having 1 baby because your belly is like this (he holds his hands out) and it is getting chunky, when the baby is inside your belly gets bigger and when it comes out you get skinny again!" 
-Kindergarten Kiddo
"She is praying to be out to see her mom and dad and brother and sister" -Liv (after seeing the 27 week sono pic)
"So, so, so so, CUTE! What? I am talking about Baby Kiss!" -Maddie
"What was Baby Kiss doing in your tummy? Surfing, doing handstands and cartwheels on a surfboard!" -Liv (a 1st grade joke she came up with)
"A lot of room...she's swimming!" -Darian
Looking Forward to: Our 2nd attempt at our 3D/4D ultrasound on Valentine’s Day, I can’t wait to see our little Valentine…and sharing my first Valentine’s Day with Lil’ Miss Kiss, as Mr. Kiss’ Valentines, will definitely be an exciting time! 

We kicked off the 3rd Trimester in style and headed to Costco with our fellow pregnant family members and made a day out of it! 
We kicked it off at Dunkin' Donuts and got the sweet heart donuts...we even tried the brownie batter donut...quite sensational might I add! 

Next stop was Costco...mainly for Rachelle and I's pregnancy addiction...HUMMUS! 
Pregnancy Break...right there on a couch in Costco!
Then it was home to drop off the goods and grab some dinner at BJ's Brewery! This might be the last time it will be just the 4 of us since Lil' Miss Kiss' cousin...Korbin Kiss will be here in just a couple of weeks! 
The 4 of us...pre-high chairs and carriers! 
She feels like a giant next to my midget self, but because she
is so tall...look at how well she carries little Korbin...all of that
great torso space I wish I had...Lil' Miss Kiss has no where to
go but straight forward! 
Woo hoo! 28 weeks and 38 weeks! 
Quite possibly the LAST pregnant picture we will have together,
since Korbin should be here in a couple of weeks! 
ENTERING third trimester...LEAVING third trimester! 
What a fun and memorable day it was to share with them, especially since the lil' man is on his way in the very near future! They are so excited and we couldn't be more excited for them! It has been a blast sharing all of the fun from nursery decorating to baby gear to Swaddle Bees diaper talk with them! We have been so thankful to share in this experience with them and can't wait to meet Mr. Korbin Kiss!  



No comments:

Post a Comment