Thursday, February 14, 2013

Say Hello to Our Sweet Valentine!

So today was OFFICIALLY the very first Valentine's Day we got to share with our sweet Lil' Miss Kiss! We were surrounded by the love of our family on this very special day and our little love bug decided to show her sweet little face! My mom, dad, and grandmother came, as well as Jeff's mom, dad, stepmom and grandmother came! What a fun bunch to ooooh and ahhhh over their soon to be little love of their lives...if she isn't already! ;) 
2nd Time is a Charm...Fingers Crossed She
Shows Her Pretty Face!
This is how we saw her when she first came on screen...
"Oh no not this again!" -Lil Miss Kiss
A Big Sleepy Yawn complete with a head tilt!!
Man that was a big one! Sleepy girl!
We're number 1, can't be number 2...our future cheerleader!
Oh our sleepy girl, yawning and rubbing her little eyes!
Thumbs Up and eyes closed!
Thumbs up and eyes OPEN!
Officially the SWEETEST face you ever did see...she is
already learning to pose for Mommy's pictures! 
That little Love Bug was doing everything from yawning, blowing kisses, rubbing her eyes and nose, giving thumbs up and number one symbols, sticking out her tiny tongue, and even opening her eyes! What an amazing sight it all was to see, and being on Valentine's Day, the day of love really filled our hearts with that much more LOVE!
And the prediction from everyone is...she will have my nose and lips with Jeff's eyes and chin!
All I know is I CAN'T wait to meet her beautiful self! 
My cute little Valentine gift from Mom and Dad!
Always love my Valentine Gifts! They are the greatest! 
My little pregnant Willow Tree...Cherish...Everyday I
cherish Baby Kiss more and more! 
Lil' Miss Kiss and her Great Grandmothers
Lil' Miss Kiss and her Grandmas!
Lil' Miss Kiss and 2 men that are going to
spoil this little lady with LOVE...
Gramps and Daddy! 
Mommy and Grammie with Baby Kiss! 
Such an exciting time to share with my family! 
Daddy and Grandma...lovin' Lil' Miss Kiss
She is definitely a Miracle to Behold! 
3 Generations with a 4th little lady in my tummy! 
Of course what holiday post would be complete without a chalkboard introduction?!?!? So here is our Valentine board dedicated to our sweetness... what an amazing expereince it was to SEE our little lady LIVE in 4D as she was movin' and groovin' in real time! 
I couldn't have asked for a more sweet, love filled Valentine's Day! 





Daddy and his other little Valentine! 
Mommy and Daddy are so proud of their little Valentine! 
Ta Da...she really did look like she was blowing kisses! 

A Sneak Peek into our Valentine's Day Fun! 

Since Jeff had to work the overnight mid shift on Valentine's Day...before he went to bed we would only have time for the 3D/4D ultrasound and a quick dinner...so we took part in our annual Pappasito's excursion last night on the 13th! We called ahead...there was no wait and the food was delicious! Yum! Yum! We had fun fun with our date and the Plato Amor...our annual Valentine's Day dinner for 2. Jeff said next year our sweet little miss will be joining us! By the way you wouldn't believe how many carriers we saw out that night....soooooo many babies! ;)

Our mini Valentine's Day Celebration before my sleepy
mid worker's bed time! 
Me and my most favorite KISS balloon...I'm in LOVE! 
My favorite white gold hoop earrings got stuck to a dog toy
this week (on the left) and of course the dogs got a hold of it
and it is no longer wearable... it was a sad day! But....my
sweet man went and found me a new pair! Yay! 
Soon to be sweet Daddy! 
It's truly the little things in life that make me the happiest! Today I think it is OFFICIALLY my first time to possibly go over or hit my limit of daily caffeine! I have really been doing good and only having some a couple times a week, buuuuutttt today I had to grab a Starbucks this morning...and forgot to order half caff (but I needed it because I had a million things to do today at school, without a break, and of course it was Valentine's Party day and just pure craziness! Then on the way to our appointment I got another Starbucks to get some sugar in me and a little caffeine to get her up and moving for her big performance this afternoon! So this balloon is a perfect representation for today...plus is has a KISS, and PLUS it's just plain hilarious!!!! 
This balloon makes me HAPPY! I was in LOVE
and had to take a picture of its amazingness! 
Here are some Funny Valentinesy Quotes from the First Grade Brigade:
"Roses are red, Violets are blue, your baby is coming very soon! - Liv
"I got her some church shoes, and a church dress." -Cole (about his Valentine's Gift for Baby Kiss)
"You'll still have my hugs when you have Baby Kiss." -Audrey (after giving me a million hugs)
"Mr. Kiss can buy you rings and necklaces to put inside of it!"
"To pick Baby Kiss' Name just have a cup of papers with the 2 names on it and have her pull one out!" -Andrew

I hope your day was as full of love and fun as ours was! 
Happy Valentine's Day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment