Tuesday, February 26, 2013

30 Down...10 To GO!




How far along? 30 weeks
Fruit/Veggie Comparison: Cucumber (15.2-16.7 inches)
Total Weight Gain/ Loss? 23 pounds
Maternity Clothes? Haha I can rock the maternity leggings like no body's business...pair that with boots, a longer, stretchy shirt, over it and really make the HAIR amazing...and you have a perfect pregnancy out on the town outfit...talk about fun finding something to wear nearly 30 weeks pregnant to a bachelorette party! HA! Houston...we have a problem! I didn't even bother going out and shopping for something because I knew I wouldn't be able to find anything that I felt better in than what I had, you can only feel sooooo cute when you are dressed up and 30 weeks pregnant, but hey I made it work!
The Sexy Soon To Be Mrs. Stevens and
my 30 week pregnant self! 
Stretch Marks? Nope...still lotioning it up
Sleep: Ummm....sleeping sooo very deeply I didn't even wake up to what was apparently the biggest thunderstorm EVER and I have kept my poor husband up with my crazy and congested snoring EVERY NIGHT!
Best Moment THIS Week: Seeing my first graders faces light up when we did our graphing of "What is the best name for Lil' Miss Kiss?" They had so much fun being a part in the voting of her name (just for fun), and their reaction to her sweet 3D photos were priceless! They loved seeing them! 
Strangest Moment THIS Week: Well, a lady out at the Glass Cactus saw my pregnant self in line for the restrooms and would not take no for an answer! She was certain as a pregnant woman I should not have to wait in line and I should go to the front of the line. After telling her that's okay many times...she then came up with the idea that I should go in the men's restroom since there are stalls in there...after many no that's okays...she finally made it happen and pulled me in there as the men waved me in! Here I am...completely sober walking in the MEN'S restroom...PREGNANT...and going into a stall with this lady!!!! Never would have dreamed that would occur! She later told me it she was a nurse and it's her job to take care of people! It's the thought that counts right?!?! While out at the Glass Cactus this weekend for the Bachelorette Party...one of the girls said "I think you are getting just as much attention as the brides are for your pregnant belly!" It was so funny to see so many people reacting to my belly...mostly women who had already had kids...I had so many sweet pregnancy comments and belly rubs all night long! HA!
Miss Anything? Not feeling so sad/bad when I don't get enough water to drink for the day...I am trying so hard but I am just really not good at drinking fluids...never have been. Buuuut I am doing well if I can say so myself! 
Movement: She's a mover and a groover! I went to hug Jeff and he could feel her kick when I gave him a hug! haha It was hilarious! I couldn't believe he could feel it!
Food Cravings: Girl Scout Cookies...lovin those Thin Mints...and lovin my Raisin Bran cereal! Annnnd sad to say...McDonald's Filet o' Fish...I just keep wanting that yumminess!
Recent, Unpleasant Developments: Oh geez....the snoring is just out of control....Jeff is praying it is just a pregnancy thing! 
Have you started to show yet: Yep! While putting on my clothes for the bachelorette party before I put on the black over shirt...I looked in the mirror since the shirt was pretty fitted and tight...I was like maaaaannnn I am soooooooo pregnant! It's amazing what a 30 week belly can do to you! There's no hiding this thing! 
Gender: Sweet, Dancin' Baby Girl
Labor Signs: Not at all
Belly Button In or Out? IN, but I keep thinking one day I am going to look down and it will be flat...it just keeps getting more and more shallow! 
Wedding Rings On or Off? ON every day....love, love, love my husband! 
Happy, Emotional, or Moody Most of the Time: Still oh so happy, but so overwhelmed and busy with life's craziness...sometimes I am going like crazy I forget for a second I am pregnant...until I have to pick something up off of the floor lol! I am ready for life to slow down a little bit so I can keep taking in all of the amazingness of being pregnant!
Funny/ Sweet Quotes from the First Graders:
Every day I get sweet hellos and goodbyes directed to Baby Kiss! More and more my little first graders love to talk to my belly and really treat Baby Kiss like she is one of their own friends!
Looking Forward to: Setting up all of her little nursery decor in her room...we still don't have the crib in...they say it should be in within the first couple of weeks in March...But ALL of her amazingly, sweet, adorable bedding came in! I'm in love and just want to sit up there ALL of the time...but there's no time...otherwise I would!



No comments:

Post a Comment