Thursday, February 21, 2013

That Sweet Little Heart is Beating!



How far along? 29 weeks 2 days
Fruit/Veggie Comparison: Butternut Squash Sized Bundle (15.2-16.7 inches)
Total Weight Gain/ Loss? 21 pounds
Maternity Clothes? Ummmm....yes but so happy that so many of my shirts are stretchy enough to fit! It was College Day at school the day we took this picture and I was soooo happy I could squeeze into my good ol' UNT shirt so I could wear my jeans to school! The shirt really showed off my belly and I got lots of Wow! You're really showing now! comments! haha
Stretch Marks? Nope...still lotioning it up
Sleep: Sleeping soooo very deeply I don't even wake up despite my severe congestion each night this past week! :(
Best Moment THIS Week: Well of course....seeing our sweet little Valentine's pretty little face on Valentine's Day! What an amazing moment! How beautiful is she! ;) It was amazing to share my first Valentine's Day with my amazing husband and his new little Valentine! I don't mind sharing him with her (even though he is going to be wrapped around that pretty little finger)! ;)
Miss Anything? Not feeling guilty when I drink caffeine....even though I know it's totally okay...I still feel guilty when I drink it...but not enough to totally cut it out!
Movement: Oh yes! She is my little pinball! Since I was sitting all weekend (which I am not used to doing for long periods of time) at our BASIC conference with Jeff....I could really feel her a movin' and a groovin' in there!
Food Cravings: Starbucks Coffee....and more Starbucks Coffee...terrible I know!
Recent, Unpleasant Developments: Weirdest thing...I think I officially had my first experience of sciatic nerve pain this past week...it came just one afternoon and I had a slight limp because of the pain...but hasn't returned since thankfully!  
Have you started to show yet: Yep! Definitely pregnant...at our BASIC (Personal Development Conference) we went to this weekend...one of the guys was like "Wow you are soooo pregnant...I mean sooo pregnant...to be here doing all of this!" oh man that was pretty funny....I was like ya he's right I AM pretty far along to be out and about at a conference for 30 hours in one weekend! My friend was like...do you need to borrow a college shirt for college shirt day...because I can lend you one if you don't have any that fit! haha The doctor said this week my belly is measuring 28/29 cm...right on track!
Gender: Sweet Baby Girl
Labor Signs: Not at all
Belly Button In or Out? IN, but it's definitely stretching and changing a little more every day!
Wedding Rings On or Off? ON every day....love, love, love my husband! 
Happy, Emotional, or Moody Most of the Time: Sooooo happy and sooooo in love with our growing family! I couldn't be more thrilled to be right here in this moment...it's right where I am meant to be! :)
Funny/ Sweet Quotes from the First Graders:
"When Baby Kiss is born, you should have her pick out of a cup with papers to decide which one will be her name."- Andrew
"It's a church dress and church shoes for Baby Kiss." -Cole (about his Valentine's gift for me)
"Since I give you so many hugs, you will still have my hugs when you have Baby Kiss." -Audrey
Looking Forward to: Rockin' out with my future sister-in-law at her Bachelorette Party as the Designated Driver and the crazy pregnant lady out on the town and bringing Lil' Miss Kiss along for the fun with some live music (since she can hear well now) and Baja Grill queso!! (luckily, we are going to a non-smoking place! phew)



No comments:

Post a Comment