Monday, February 4, 2013

Super Bowl...XXVII Weeks

As promised...Daddy didn't disappoint. I can't tell you how EXCITED I was for him to do the board this week! It was Super Bowl XLVII and our week XXVII, so what a better week than this one to have the biggest football fan display his chalkboard talents! Away he went....upstairs hard at work...I had to go take a shower so I could give him some planning, prepping, and execution time and leave him in peace...I know I was too excited to hang around. I would more than likely watch over his shoulder and bother him...so to the shower I went! When I returned, it was with utter amazement that I gazed upon his amazing creation! I was thoroughly impressed...I knew he would do really well, after all he was a super star artist in high school (a hidden talent I rarely had the chance to see him display), but I had no idea the result would be so breathtaking! 
So, here you have it...Daddy's work of art...let's begin at the top! He's got the Super Bowl trophy and the 2 teams that played logo's so we will always remember the teams. The Super Bowl Trophy actually has an incredible amount of detail...but due to the lack of a darker colored chalk you can't see it too well...but it is totally there! Then we have the fun and creative way of writing 27 weeks in Roman Numerals...just like the Super Bowl! I never would have thought of that! Further more, you will see a Y written as a field goal and the 2 letter 'o's in football, shaped like actual footballs! Amazing! I know! I am still smiling at his incredible creation! I told him he is giving me a run for my money and should do the board every week! 

One Super Proud Daddy! Already doing amazing things for his little girl! 
 
After those WINGS...he decided to try for a matching pregnant belly!
How far along? XXVII weeks (In honor of Super Bowl XLVII)
Fruit/Veggie Comparison: cauliflower (13.6-14.8 inches)
Total Weight Gain/ Loss? 17 pounds
Maternity Clothes? Haha I haven't officially transitioned over, but it is looking more like it every day! For example, only 2 of my school T-shirts (we wear on Fridays and Mondays) still fit! They are a bit snug...so I am pretty sure sure we are headed to a future filled with more and more maternity shirts, but it has been fun to get some wear out of my normal clothes like the sweater above. 
Stretch Marks? Nope...still lotioning it up
Sleep: Still sleeping really well and really deeply! Haha Apparently soooo deeply that according to Jeff I snore like a freight train and being the light sleeper that I am, I can't believe I don't even wake myself up! 
Best Moment THIS Week: Having our first piece of nursery furniture come in...our glider rocker...and the rest should be in next week!!! (except for the crib). Then, after babysitting for my friend Shelli while they went to the Rodeo with their older kiddos, she came home with this for Lil' Miss Kiss...does it not scream Lil' Miss Kiss?!?!?! I am in total love and could not have picked a more fun little outfit for my little TuTu wearing baby girl! How fun is this...I couldn't stop staring at it and smiling...I didn't even want to put it away in her closet! Jeff about died when he saw it...he was in love too!
Miss Anything? Haha being able to eat Hot Wings without throwing up...Super Bowl weekend OFFICIALLY marked the 2nd time in my pregnancy that we have made our delicious hot wings and then late that night/early morning I woke up to throw them all up...I suppose Lil' Miss Kiss is not impressed with our hot wings...she says "No thank you Mommy!" That being said I think I will stay away from them until after she is born! 
Movement: Lots of movement and oh so much fun! Sometimes when I am sitting at work (for a brief moment since I am really never sitting), since she is sitting so low...it feels so strange when I feel her move! My favorite is to lay on my back and watch her and feel her movin' and a groovin' every night or even after school!
Food Cravings: Well, I was craving some Hot Wings....however, that is apparently not an option! LOL! 
Recent, Unpleasant Developments: I had a terrible calf cramp on Thursday night!!! It woke me up, wouldn't go away and made me cry! :( Also, apparently I snore EVERY night with the inhale and exhale haha...Jeff says he is going to video me so I can hear it...a while back I would wake myself up because of it every now and then...but now I sleep right through it and thought I had stopped doing it buuuut apparently not haha! 
Have you started to show yet: Oh goodness yes, I love my super cute little pregnant belly! Every day people comment on my growing belly...they have been saying things like "I am pretty sure your belly grew overnight!" and my brother seems to think I am HUGE haha and Lil' Miss Kiss will be a HUGE baby! He is convinced! Funny enough this week, I tried on the dress I ordered for Chet and Katie's wedding to see how I was 'growing' into it...haha and I was swimming in it 3 months ago...however, now, NOT the case! If the wedding was next weekend, I would need no alterations! Haha! I have a couple more inches of room, but I have 6 weeks to go and probably a LOT more growing...so I am debating whether or not and go ahead and save myself the headache and exchange it for a bigger size! 
Gender: TuTu Wearin' Baby Girl 
Labor Signs: Not at all
Belly Button In or Out? IN, but I think it is getting more and more shallow and wide every day! 
Wedding Rings On or Off? ON every day....love, love, love my husband! 
Happy, Emotional, or Moody Most of the Time: Besides my middle of the night crying over my calf cramp, and my near cry because Berkley keeps getting my clean panties out of the laundry and biting holes in them...I am super in love with Baby Kiss and the fact that we are creeping into our final trimester, getting sooooo close to meeting her!
Funny/ Sweet Quotes from the First Graders:
"When Baby Kiss gets here you should take her to the aquarium, I know she will love looking at all of the animals!' -Andrew
"Mrs. Kiss, I can't wait to make a Valentine for Baby Kiss." -Arabela
"I feel happy that Baby Kiss is coming, I hope she comes soon and carefully!" -Maddie
Looking Forward to: Our 27 1/2 week appointment to see Baby Kiss, and the dreaded Glucose test, our 3D/4D ultrasound appointment on Saturday, Chet and Katie's Couple's Shower that my mom and I are hosting, and all of our Nursery Furniture making its way into Lil' Miss Kiss' room this week...becasue it came in EARLY!!! (except for the crib...crossing our fingers it will be here before my shower March 9th, so I can have it all set up! They said it is said to ship early too, but not until the end of this month.) YES! This will be a BIG week for us! Woo hoo!
My Dad's favorite team of ALL time are the 49ers and since they made it to the SUPER BOWL in the year of sweet Baby Kiss...we had to add it to the board! 

Gramps' Team...the San Francisco 49ers
For those of you that don't know...Jeff is a HUGE Dallas Cowboys fan, just as my dad is a HUGE San Francisco 49ers fan. That being said...my dad pretty much despises the Dallas Cowboys, however, he  watches every game in mere hopes that they lose! So,when the Cowboys are playing...my Dad loves to kid with Jeff and give him a hard time about the Cowboys in more ways than one! So, before half time, the 49ers just really weren't looking too good. So, Jeff used it as a prime opportunity to be a little silly and give my dad a hard time! So, Dad...this one was for you from Jeff...all in fun of course! Haha...I will say though, after half time...the 49ers played their hearts out and went down fighting for the NFL title and hopefully made my dad proud!
The soon to be Kiss Cousins...27 Weeks and 37 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment