Saturday, October 20, 2012

A Baby Shower for Baby Bradshaw

Just got back from my sweet friend Sara's baby shower! So, so much fun! She will be having sweet little girl, Baby Bradshaw in late December! We couldn't be more excited for them! They are truly the neatest couple and will make such incredible parents as they bring their new little one into the world! She is officially 29 weeks....third trimester yay for her! Her house is literally FILLED with baby stuff now, and prior to the shower she had NOT an hint of baby in the house besides her adorable little bump! Now, they are ALL set thanks to their many loving friends and family!

It is so exciting that part of our pregnancies are overlapping...She entered the third trimester and I am finally finishing the first! Woo Hoo! It will be so exciting to have little ones only 4 months apart because we live so close to one another! 
So fun! Sara at 29 weeks and me at 12 weeks! My dress makes me look a little more pregnant than I actually look lol! You actually still can't tell at all that I am pregnant....but I am sure that won't last long!

Sara, Nikita, Crystal, and Me
We took this super fun pregnant picture with all of the pregnant Mamas at the baby shower! Here we are in order of due date thanks to Sara's big sis with the brilliant idea! 

Sara is 29 weeks due December 30. Nikita is 22 weeks due February 21. Crystal is 16 weeks and due on April 7. Little 12 week me is there on the end due May 7! 

Sara's sister suggested that once I have my little newborn we should all get together and take an updated one! How fun would that be? 

And finally, I thought you would like to see a sneak peek of the super adorable Baby Shower favors Sara's mom put together! Are they not the cutest thing you've ever seen? In addition to their cupcake favor....they also had Nothing Bundt Cakes bundtinis.....YUM, YUM, YUM...my absolute favorite! I had a pumpkin spice one to get in the holiday spirit and season of fall.... 
It. Was. To. Die. For.

No comments:

Post a Comment