Saturday, October 6, 2012

It's Go Time...

So....after my weird Saturday of tiredness, I arrived at Sunday. The Sunday before school started to be EXACT! Our friend Annie's birthday! I had always known that when I tell Jeff I am pregnant it will be a surprise and in a super fun sort of way! Well, seeing as it was Sunday and school was about to start, Jeff was at work and I just had a feeling I needed to take a pregnancy test before the craziness of the first week of school set in! In doing so, if it was positive I knew I would have enough time to get together my surprise for Jeff before he came home! So, I did just that...I took a test! Slowly, but surly, that second pink line came up and I was like.... 

"Wow! So this is it huh? This is God's plan? 
Man he sure didn't waste any time! He was ready for Baby Kiss!"


Well, that being said it was time to get my plan to surprise Jeff into action! (and buy 2 more tests just to double check that this was for real) So, I got online, you all know me and my pictures...I created a card for him to share the big news. Apparently, the last week in Louisiana we were actually "pregnant" then, so I decided to use that as my spring board! My vision was always to create a Mastercard version of spreading the big news....so here is what I came up with and attached a picture of us from the wedding!


And yes, yes, I know....Louisiana is spelled WRONG....amidst the rush and craziness apparently I managed to overlook an extra S that slipped in, despite my attempt to check it closely...Oh Well! 

1 comment: