Saturday, October 6, 2012

The Santiago Wedding In Louisiana


The weekend of August 18th, Jeff and I took a trip down to Lafayette, Louisiana to see two of our greatest friends Tim and Annie get married. Tim (or Timmy as I call him) and I go back to the time of birth pretty much. Gram is through and through his Gramma too, and my dad loves him like a son! We were born just a few weeks a part and have kept in touch ever since. He is a true part of our family, and of course we could not miss his big day! The weekend was fabulous...of course it began with my favorite Roast Beef PoBoys and carried on with some much needed family time with the Louisiana crew! The wedding was absolutely fabulous filled with tons of fun and lots of dancing! Gram had the time of her life dancing to her Spanish Music! I will never forget seeing how happy she was on that dance floor!



My Sweet Little Cousins...Courtney and Cory all grown up! 


My Daddy who could not for the world miss Timmy's wedding, and surprised us all by flying down last minute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment