Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Grocery Store Silliness!

So, yesterday, Jeff and I were off to the grocery store to stock up on my weekly fruits, veggies, orange juice, milk, cheese, CHEDDAR JACK Cheez-its (not a pregnancy thing, I  have been obsessed with them for 2 years...so good), and other weekly staple items, etc. Coming from school, I am always pretty exhausted, and I was not looking forward to the trip. As I was waiting for Jeff to finish checking out our Red Box movies, I sat in the motorized scooter and thought "Man would this be a great way to shop". After all, I had been on my feet ALL day and I was quite tired! 

So, I asked Jeff "Is it too soon for me to ride in one of these just because I am pregnant?" Haha...I am sure I will not be needing it, even near the end of the pregnancy...but it was a FUN thought! 

It's Week 11... and that Little Baby Kiss keeps on growing (or so the website says, I sure can't tell except for the fact that little one is stealing all of my energy so it can grow)! We had some fun at the grocery store while stocking up in the produce department on our fruits and veggies...and I couldn't resist taking a LIME picture! 

Our Sweet Little Kiss is the size of a LIME this week! 


 Or a TINY BABY Pineapple! How cute is this?!? I love, love, love, pineapple! It is my favorite fruit, so it was so fun to find a BABY pineapple! I had never seen one! 
A BABY pineapple the size of BABY KISS! I love it! It makes me so happy! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment