Saturday, October 6, 2012

The Confirmation Appointment...

So, naturally a week later it still hadn't sunk in yet that THIS was happening. I made an appointment with an OBGYN for a confirmation and all of the fun, initial testing protocol. I went in as soon as I could! Jeff was working that day, so my mom insisted she go with me! Anyone who knows me, knows I have a slight problem with shots/piercings/getting blood drawn. I am not afraid and I don't pass out, but seconds after, I get weak, flush faced white and have to lay down. Naturally, after 5-6 viles of blood having been syringed out of my body....this common occurrence came over me and I felt like I was in a crazy, drunken daze. However, I laid down and within a few minutes was back to normal....just a strange body response I have. Not looking forward to the future blood sample encounters I will have to withstand for Baby Kiss. Good news is, they confirmed that I actually was pregnant, and said that all is well!

A couple weeks later, it had finally sunk in that there was a baby in there...our Baby Kiss at 7 weeks was the size of a Blueberry! (Notice the tiny blueberry in my fingers)




Mrs. and Mr. Kiss with our TINY Blueberry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment