Saturday, October 6, 2012

It's Alive...8 Week Ultra Sound!!!


The big day finally came! On September 24th, we went in for our first Ultra Sound at 8 weeks to hear the heartbeat! We were so excited all weekend, and that was all I could think about all day at school that day! Jeff went with me of course, and what a neat experience it was to share together! We had thought the due date would be May 4th, but based on measurements the doctor told us our Estimated Due Date was May 7th, 2013, Jeff and I were in awww because this is the day we started dating back in 1999!

I haven't really had any major pregnancy symptoms besides extreme and utter exhaustion (like go to bed at 7:00 exhaustion) and awesome face breakouts, which I love oh so much! But hey, I guess I will take that over throwing up every day! :) 

Here is our little raspberry sized Baby Kiss when we met for the first time! 

Baby Kiss' heartbeat was beating at a solid and consistent 176 BPM! 

No comments:

Post a Comment