Thursday, October 18, 2012

The First Official Gift for Baby Kiss


Last weekend, my best friend from college, little MRS. Ashley, was ready to whisk her husband of 6 months away for a big 3-0 birthday bash in Memphis, Tennessee, to visit to home of the King himself, Elvis! However, at the last minute her baby...I mean DOG sitter fell through and she was in dire need of someone to watch her 2 loves! So, to us she called, and so Traper and Sox joined us for a 4 day weekend of fun with our 2 crazy puppies! Of course their dogs didn't want to miss out on Daddy's birthday celebration...so we sent him a picture of our own celebration for him! 
Traper and Sox sending their Daddy 30th birthday wishes while he was away in Memphis! 

Of course, before Ashley headed to Graceland what did she have for us? Well, none other than our first OFFICIAL GIFT for Baby Kiss. Leave it to her to get the ball rolling! As I opened it up, the first thing I pulled out was the onesie set for the girl! I said "So, I suppose you are hopeful and thinking it will be a girl?" and she went on to explain that there were others included and of course we could exchange whichever ones we didn't need, in other words she had all bases covered! Haha I found it so funny! So, as you can see we have a set for whichever way it works out...boy or girl! She also got us the little set of gowns that her sister-in-law swears by! I suppose I will add it to our slowly but surely growing collection of baby fun! 
However, I will say that if Baby Kiss takes after Mama at all, they might not be fitting into the newborn size, which is what size these tiny little things are! I was a solid 9 pounds 5 ounces, and if that is the case with Baby Kiss, we will have to skip right over that tiny little newborn size because the poor little person won't fit inside! haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment